Once your Sedona Business Directory Listing has been purchased, we will get in touch with you and let you know your next steps.
These are introductory prices for a limited time.
View Important Information About Business Directory Listings and Submission Guidelines here ⇒
See a Business Directory Listing Template here ⇒
* 1-Year Premium Plus Members get these extra features:
- Coupons (maximum 1 per month, you provide artwork)
- Event Postings, Announcements and Mini Press Releases (maximum 1 per month)
- 1 free article post per year
- Enhanced exposure on social media channels
- Deep linking opportunities on SedonaBizMag articles/blog posts
A “Boost” places your Business Listing above regular listings. It also has a “FEATURED” label.
Your Listing will automatically renew every month on the same day as your initial purchase. You can turn off auto-renew at any time inside your account.
Boosts are not available on monthly plans.
About the Map:
To show up on the map, you must have a physical address on file (not a postal box) in Sedona or the surrounding areas. We have designed the map to not show actual addresses, but they may show up when someone uses the DIRECTIONS tab. If you have a home office, you may decide to not use the map feature. Your Directory Listing page can show “By Appointment Only” if you like.
Businesses in Arizona, outside the Sedona and Verde Valley area, can still purchase a Directory Listing. However, they will not show up on the map.