SEDONA BUSINESS DIRECTORY SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
SedonaBizMag is an excellent place to list your business!
Your Directory Listing can contain the following elements:
- Your contact information – business name, your name, email, phone #, address, business hours, and link to your website
- Your photo and/or your logo
- 1 main featured image
- Up to 8 additional images
- Short/Intro business description (up to 70 words)
- Long business description (up to 400 words)
- 1 YouTube video
- Map marker
- Social media links
About the Map:
To show up on the map, you must have a physical address on file (not a postal box) in Sedona or the surrounding areas. We have designed the map to not show actual addresses, but they may show up when someone uses the DIRECTIONS tab. If you have a home office, you may decide to not use the map feature. Your Directory Listing page can show “By Appointment Only” if you like.
Businesses in Arizona, outside the Sedona and Verde Valley area, can still purchase a Directory Listing. However, they will not show up on the map.
- 1 Month – $75
- 1 Year Premium Plus – $900
Featured Placement Boost:
- 1 Year – Add $200
About 1-Year Premium Plus Business Directory Listings
These Members get extra features, such as coupons, 1 free article post per year, enhanced social media exposure across multiple channels, and special announcements.
Business Listing Categories:
- Professional Services
- Home and Garden
- Construction, Contractors, Architects
- Health & Healing Practitioners
- Travel, Tours, and Leisure
- Activities and Attractions
- Coach / Mentor
- People, Places, Things
- Real Estate, Mortgage
- Galleries, Artists, Photography, Crafts
- Something else? Just ask.
Business Categories Not Allowed:
- Weapons, etc
- “Adult” entertainment or reproductive
- Loans, payday
- Dietary supplements
- Alcohol, weed, vapes, tobacco, illegal drugs, anything “smokable”, etc…
We have the right to refuse to publish your listing on our website for any reason. Some reasons might be:
- Poor-quality writing
- Offensive content (it’s mean, hateful, intolerant or insulting)
- It’s “conspiracy-based”
- Is full of typos and grammatical errors/photos are poor quality
- It plagiarizes or uses stolen content
- Presents false, misleading, or out-of-date information
The editorial staff also has the right to remove your content at any time for any reason.
Promoting Your Business
How do we promote your business? Well, this online magazine is one example. You can choose 4 different ways to utilize this space:
Business Directory Listings
Directory Listings last 1 month, 6 months, or 1 year. They feature your contact information, logo or profile pic, photos, YouTube videos, business descriptions, map, and a link to your website. See a Business Directory Listing Template here ⇒
Read the Sedona Business Directory Resources & Guidelines here ⇒
Ads are billed monthly, every 6 months, or yearly and have several locations on this website to choose from. See Ad Specs here ⇒
Articles (blog posts) are a really fun and inexpensive way to get published on the web (and get links!). See our Article Guidelines here ⇒
Homepage Cover News Story
This large, high-visibility section at the top of the homepage is available only 52 times per year and is published for a full week. It is offered on a first-come/first-serve basis. One business can reserve this premium space only twice per month. Read Guidelines here ⇒
Social & Email
Sedona Biz Mag also maintains FaceBook and Instagram pages, as well as an eNewsletter to further share your content across multiple platforms and through email.
View Advertising Services
Subscribe & Get Some Good News!
Special Offers, Opportunities & Information
for Locals and Visitors Alike 😊
We do not spam. You can unsubscribe anytime.