Is your article (also called a blog post)…
- Intelligently written by yourself, one of your employees, or a professional copywriter you hired?
- Proofed very carefully many times by yourself and in its final version?
Your post needs:
- A catchy title
- A category
- 400-1000 words
- A large, high-quality “featured” image (1536 pixels wide x 1011 pixels high at 72dpi, jpg only)
Your article can have:
- Multiple images (up to 8)
- Links, including affiliate links (within reason)
- Your logo and/or your headshot
- Your contact info (name, title or position, very short bio, email, phone, website)
- A YouTube video
- Business Tips
- Home and Garden
- Travel and Leisure
- Activities and Attractions
- Opinion, Commentary, Musings…
- People, Places, Things
- How-Tos, Before and Afters, Case Studies
- Featured Property or Project
- Art, Photography, Crafts
- Something else? Just ask.
Types of Articles Allowed:
- Press Releases
- Tips / How-Tos
- Upcoming Event
- Featured Projects / artist / tour / home
- Places in Sedona and Verde Valley / Day Trips
- Things To Do around here
- Case Studies / Featured Services
Article Topics Not Allowed:
- Weapons, etc
- “Adult” entertainment or reproductive
- Loans, mortgages, payday
- Dietary supplements
- Alcohol, weed, vapes, tobacco, illegal drugs, anything “smokable”, etc…
Article Prices for Non-Directory Members:
1 article – $97
3 articles – $87 each – $261
6 articles – $77 each – $462
12 articles – $67 each – $804
Article Prices for Directory Members:
1 article – $80
3 articles – $70 each – $210
6 articles – $60 each – $360
12 articles – $50 each – $600
Articles can be published bi-weekly or monthly.
Articles cannot include tabular data.
What do we do with your articles?
- First, we design your posts and make them look fabulous.
- Then, we publish them on this website.
- Last but not least, we feature them in our Facebook feed and our eNewsletter.
We have the right to refuse to publish your content on our website for any reason. Some reasons might be:
- Poor-quality writing
- Offensive content (it’s mean, hateful, intolerant or insulting)
- Boring content
- It’s “conspiracy-based”
- Is full of typos and grammatical errors/photos are poor quality
- It plagiarizes or uses stolen content
- Presents false, misleading, or out-of-date information
The editorial staff also has the right to remove your content at any time for any reason.
Read Important Copyright Infringement Information here ⇒
Learn How to Write an Associated Press Style Press Release here ⇒
Read How to Format a Press Release in AP Style here ⇒
15 Elements of a Great Web Page ⇒
10 Tips for Creating Great Content ⇒